Episode 66: A Super Bowl of Lumpa Goo!
This week the boys spark up Lumpa Goo jays and rip into the headlines. After that. they start wondering if Hebrew school is worth it. Then, after a refresh, the boys play a new Super Bowl themed game. Don't worry, Roy wins the game.
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering. Or email us at WonderingJewsPodcast@gmail.com.
Headlines from this episode:
- US Rep. Boebert asks Jewish visitors if they are spying on Capitol
- Cannabis compounds stopped COVID virus from infecting human cells in lab study
- Two non-Jewish congressmen – one named Bacon – chairing ‘Torah values’ caucus
- Deborah Lipstadt may be asked to apologize to senator before she’s confirmed as antisemitism envoy
- Why Gary Chambers Smoked Weed In A Campaign Ad To Flip A Louisiana Senate Seat