Episode 66-Structure and Fish Habitat For Lakes and Ponds
We bring back our number one listened to podcast guest on habitat. He is one of the nations leading habitat researchers, Dr. Brian Graeb.
He tells us about...
- The new advancements in habitat.
- What he has learned in the world of habitat and structure.
- What is habitat.
- What adding habitat does to a lake and pond.
- How to add structure and habitat to your pond or lake.
- How much structure do you add.
- What types of structure you need to add to your pond or lake.
Come sit with us on Sitting Dockside.
I hope you love this podcast as much ae we did. If so will you hit the 5 stars button.
Have questions or want to tell us your thoughts on this subject? Join our Facebook Community:
Want help with in your area with your pond or lake Aquatic vegetation and more? Check out our trusted industry sponsors at our P.W.N.R.A Sponsor Directory .
Society of Lake Manegment Professionals