Episode 67: Brief Using YouTube for Marketing
The trend is all about video, so when you get down to it, what can you do to leverage YouTube for your marketing?
Here are a few of the tips I go into detail on:
- Make sure your account is a business account and not a personal account
- Go into your channel settings and make sure they are complete
- Create original videos
- Benchmark your competition or those who have a similar audience.
- Optimize for SEO
- Engage with those watching.
- Stick to a regular release schedule.
- Consider partnering with some influencers
What's next for you? Are you using YouTube and video in your marketing? I would love to hear about your experiences! You can let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and Related Links:
- Brief on short-form Video
- Marketing trends to watch for in 2023
- Improve your visibility WITHOUT Paid Ads
- List Growth 101 reopens soon! Hop on the waitlist.
- Struggling with content ideas? Start here!
Want to grow your email list? I just released my 7 Steps to 1000 Subscribers Guide that will help you achieve your goals. Ready?
Get it here.