Episode 67: Getting Drunk (with Ted Slingerland)
Mickey and Yoel welcome repeat guest Ted Slingerland to talk about his new book "Drunk: How We Sipped, Danced, and Stumbled Our Way to Civilization," in which he makes the case for alcohol.
Also, why are Yoel's guns out, and what was Mickey's worst trip?
Special Guest: Edward (Ted) Slingerland.
- Paperpile: No-fuss reference management for the web. Manage your research library, right in your browser. Promo Code: BEERS
- Drunk: How We Sipped, Danced, and Stumbled Our Way to Civilization
- Two Psychologists Four Beers Episode 18: What Science and the Humanities Offer Each Other (with Edward Slingerland)
- Mango & Passion Fruit Milkshake - Collective Arts Brewing
- A DIPA (Loral, Vic Secret, Motueka, Mosaic & Galaxy) – Bellwoods Brewery
- Dubbel — Red Collar Brewing & Distilling Co.
- Soleil Levant - Microbrasserie Vagabond
- Lotus - Microbrasserie Vagabond