Episode 67: On a Mission From Hashem with Belushi's Farm Grapefruit Kush
This week the boys pack bowls of Belushi's Farm Grapefruit Kush and rip into the headlines. After that, the boys start wondering about the Olympics. Then, after a refresh, Josh and Roy share their parenting moments of the week.
Want to know what we've smoked on past episodes? Want to send us a voice message? Do you need merch or want to leave us a review? Visit our new website: WonderingJewsPodcast.com!
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering. Or email us at WonderingJewsPodcast@gmail.com.
Headlines from this episode:
- Ancient Arab temple reveals evidence of hybrid camels - study (Jerusalem Post)
- Are the editors high? Why trendy news features on pot are a bad idea (The Hill)
- Don’t Feed Marijuana Buds To Donkeys, New Study Warns (Marijuana Moment)
- The Great Resignation is fueling a rabbinic hiring crisis that could leave synagogues without leaders (The Forward)
- Could podcasting help us rediscover Judaism? (eJewishPhilanthropy)