Episode 68: A Dutch Treat with a Pinch of Salt
This week the boys spark up Dutch Treat joints and rip into the headlines. After that, the boys re-light their joints and dust off the random number generator and learn about commandment #115. Then, the boys start wondering about sacrifice.
Want to know what we've smoked on past episodes? Want to send us a voice message for us to play on the show? Do you need merch or want to leave us a review? Visit our new website: WonderingJewsPodcast.com!
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering.
Headlines from this episode:
- Hummus in space? Joint Israeli-NASA project aims to help astronauts grow chickpeas in zero gravity (Jewish Telegraphic Agency)
- Pittsburgh Eruv Miraculously Intact Despite Collapsed Bridge (Hamodia)
- A Cherry Hill rabbi hired a hitman to murder his wife. Now, there’s a musical about the case. (The Philadelphia Inquirer)
- An Artist Placed a Cube Made From $11.7 Million Worth of Gold in Central Park—Protected By Its Own Security Detail (ArtNet)
- Twitch Says Marijuana-Themed Usernames Are Exempt From New Ban, Just Like Alcohol And Tobacco (Marijuana Moment)
- Capitalism had Israel’s kibbutzim on the ropes. Then they discovered pot. (The Washington Post)