Episode 7: Business Loss Lawsuits
Episode #7: Business Loss Lawsuits
For our episode of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast we're joined by Jason Ruen, a personal injury lawyer in Houston who specializes in Personal Injury Litigation. He's joined by Breaking Down The Law Podcast host, Ashley Rodriguez.
During today’s episode, we’ll be addressing several questions about Business Loss Lawsuits which are brought on by the COVID Pandemic.
- What exactly is business interruption insurance?
- What exactly does business loss insurance cover? Does it cover employee wages?
- What does a Business interruption claim denial look like? What are the steps after you have been denied by the insurance?
- How do I calculate my loss claim?
- What type of business qualifies?
Jason discusses these points and so many more, so we hope you’ll join us for this episode! You can learn more about Jason and Stewart J Guss, Attorney at law by visiting us online at www.attorneyguss.com
Stay tuned for the next installment of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast with Stewart J Guss and Ashley Rodriguez!
Contact Us: 281-783-3934 or BreakingDownTheLaw@gmail.com