Episode 8: How to find the right car insurance!
Episode #8: How to find the right car insurance?
For our episode of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast we're joined by Tiffany Little, our intake and referral team manager who deals with the insurance on a daily basis. She's joined by Breaking Down The Law Podcast host, Ashley Rodriguez.
During today’s episode, we’ll be addressing all topics related to how much car insurance you need and the different types of car insurance coverage.
- Single person vs family does it matter when it comes to car insurance?
- What type of insurance coverage is available?
- What should I look for when buying car insurance?
- What the heck is PIP?
- How much insurance coverage do I really need?
- When should I drop full coverage and maintain liability insurance only?
Tiffany discusses these points and so many more, so we hope you’ll join us for this episode! You can learn more about Stewart J Guss, Attorney at law by visiting us online at www.attorneyguss.com
Stay tuned for the next installment of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast with Stewart J Guss and Ashley Rodriguez!
Contact Us: 281-783-3934 or BreakingDownTheLaw@gmail.com