Episode 83 - Peter Karounos | Personal Development
In this episode I chat with Peter Karounos, a consultant, strategist, motivator, leader and entrepreneur. Peter helps people, teams and organisations in business to start, grow, improve, perform and change in areas such as culture, leadership and general business.
This discussion is focused around personal development and the skills needed to effectively be able to work on yourself, how we can become trapped into doing personal development for the sake of it, and how the best way to integrate and activate your insights and learnings is to talk about them with others.
Key episode highlights include:
- Trust equals consistent, positive behaviour over time.
- There needs to come a time where you start to activate the work you've done on yourself, and not just continually be in a state of seeking.
- Look at values as emotional states. Then ask, what emotional states drive what you do, and what draws you to (or away from) something.
- What's the resistance that is stopping you from going deeper?
- Reflection is key: take time out either weekly or monthly to review where you've been and where you're headed.
If you'd like to find out more about Peter and the work he does with teams and individuals, head on over to peterkarounos.com.
#podcast #personaldevelopment #professionaldevelopment #leadership #culture #business #coaching #coach #change