Episode 87: Least Favorite Boy of Summer
This week on Slappercast, we talk about best/worst live bands, opening songs, encores, etc.
We're also giving away a case of Blackwater Draw Brewing Co.'s "I Wity the Fool" to one lucky winner in the Houston area. To enter the drawing, go watch this episode on YouTube, subscribe, and leave a comment there telling us about your favorite (or least favorite) live band, opening, encore, etc. BY TUESDAY OCTOBER 13. Recipient must be of legal drinking age in Texas.
- Poorly recalled music memories of 1987
- Eric's memories of Extreme opening for Aerosmith at the Orpheum in Boston
- Patrick's memories of seeing Aerosmith in Miami
- Great opening songs (The Police, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Cheap Trick, Queen, David Bowie, Crowded House, Dio, etc.)
- Great live bands with mediocre studio albums
- Disappointing encores
- Great encores
- Live shows ruined by bad sound
- Best/worst opening bands
Watch on YouTube:
Join us in IRELAND Fall 2021
- Ireland 2021 — Sign up to learn more about our next Ireland tour
Follow us on social media
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,