Episode 9: Finding Sustainable Alpha in Global Equities
Simon Steele of Fiera Capital and Darren Beasley of Evidentia discuss the following points
- The impact of higher interest rates and inflation when selecting managers
- The concept of style adjusted alpha
- We've seen a switch from growth equities to value. Is this likely to be a short-lived phenomenon or could higher bond rates dampen the performance of high growth stocks?
- The search for protection against inflation in the current environment
- Ukraine and Russia and any impact on growth
- Predicting long-term profitability and success of individual companies
- Regional preferences within global equities and the importance of geographical exposure.
- The importance of valuation and short-term performance?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store