Eps. 161 - Last Guys Finish Last
In 2019 ET is on a quest to study what it takes to really be able to execute at a high level. On today’s podcast, he brings a case study involving effort -vs- execution. A lot of people think that they’re effort is enough to get them to the next level. Specifically good people who try hard but just aren’t performing at a level they need to perform at. ET and the squad explain to us why effort is sometimes rewarded but execution is worshipped.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [05:30] - Karl Snowed In
- [17:48] - iPhone Glitch
- [23:12] - Publix Singer
- [25:43] - Case Study
- [39:25] - Naiviety
- [46:14] - Do nice guys finish last?
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- Plan 2 Prosper Journal
- Stop assuming the business world is full of people who have good intentions.
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019