Essential Pricing Strategies for Entrepreneurs
#165: Do you struggle with raising your rates or worry about how many offers you should present on your sales page?
This is where today's guest comes in. I'd like you to meet Paul Klein, a fellow business consultant and entrepreneur. From his days as a 1980s hair band guitarist and lifelong entrepreneur to starting and scaling a successful SAAS company to consulting for some of the biggest brands including Target, Neiman Marcus, Starbucks, Holiday Inn, and other global brands, Paul helps Consultants, Freelancers, and Solopreneur’s price their services, stop undercharging in order to build 7 figure businesses.
Paul is also the host of the BizableTV podcast (formerly the Pricing Is Positioning Podcast) and Co-Founder Producer for BizableTV. BizableTV is a Netflix-style streaming service for entrepreneurs that launched January 2022 and will be accessible on over 1000 devices including iOS devices, Android devices, Macs, PCs, streaming media boxes such as Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and FireTV.
In this episode, we dive into 3 essential pricing strategies that you can implement TODAY, what offers should have prices on your website, alongwith the #1 common mistake that limits most coaches/consultants income.
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Learn How You Can Increase Your Revenue, Rates and Engagements....
- [06:20 ] Paul's journey from starting a band to entering the entrepreneurial space at age 40 - it's never too late start a new business :)
- [10:18 ] The trigger that prompted him to leave his corporate career behind and make the leap to full-time entrepreneur
- [12:29 ] 3 lessons that he learned as he transitioned to be his own boss
- [15:47 ] Should I list my prices on my website or not?
- [18:31 ] 3 pricing strategies that will help you increase your rates - you can implement these today
- [24:47 ] #1 mistake that limits most coaches/consultants' income
- [28:54 ] What prompted him to start Bizable TV - I highly recommend you check it out!
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Paul's Website
- Bizable TV - use promo code KB22 for 30 free days
- Kelly's Workshop Series
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.