Eternal Mindsets Create Generous Hearts | David Wills, NCF
When David Wills was growing up, every time he took a spiritual gift test he always seemed to score lowest in "generosity," but that didn't stop the Lord from working in his heart.
Listen in as Michael Martin sits down with the President Emeritus of the National Christian Foundation, which serves as a global generosity movement, and discusses his passions around generosity and eternity.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts: https://www.ecfa.org/podcast
Watch the video version: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheECFA
National Christian Foundation (NCF): https://www.ncfgiving.com
- ChurchEXCEL (Free Resources): https://www.ecfa.church/ChurchExcel.aspx
- Become accredited: https://www.ecfa.org/JoinECFA.aspx
- Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship: https://www.ecfa.org/Standards.aspx
- About ECFA: https://www.ecfa.org/About.aspx
Connect With Us:
- Church and Nonprofit eNewsletter: http://eepurl.com/lekpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/accountability
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/evangelical-council-for-financial-accountability/
- Podcast: https://www.ecfa.org/podcast
Please be sure to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and turn on NOTIFICATIONS. Thanks again for watching!
Disclosure: This video is provided as general educational information and with the understanding that ECFA is not rendering legal, accounting, or other professional advice or service. Professional advice on specific issues should be sought from an accountant, lawyer, or other professional. Opinions presented are those of the speakers and not necessarily the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
Video Topics: NCF, National Christian Foundation, Giving Strategy, eternity, eternal impact, leadership, church, Christian, Christ, God, bible, scripture, church plant, missions, ministry, mission, congregation, worship, money, giving, tithing, tithe, give, finances, financial accountability, governance, stewardship, budgeting, budget, podcast, nonprofits, nonprofit, audit, transparency, trust