Etherisc's agricultural insurance for Africa, Spain's Iberpay digital currency, ConsenSys buys Truffle Suite, Olive Oil on IBM FoodTrust, Cisco and DHL's blockchain supply chain.
The November 18th catch up on what is hot in Blockchain and CryptoAssets brings you these eight stories:
- Wyoming elects a bullish on bitcoin Senator.
- Germany’s Etherisc is developing a DeFi solution for African agricultural insurance.
- Spain’s national payments processor, Iberpay, moves towards testing of its bank-backed digital currency solution.
- ConsenSys acquires Truffle, the largest blockchain developer tool suite.
- More olive oil producers join IBM’s Food Trust supply chain platform.
- Cisco and DHL integrate blockchain into Cisco’s hardware supply chain.
- International Container Terminal Services will be connecting its 31 terminals to IBM/Maersk’s TradeLens platform.
- Today’s download: World Trade Organization’s Report on Blockchain and DLT in Trade
This is the audio version of the Blockchain Economy Newsletter that you can sign up for at cryptoassets.substack.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store