Ethical Copy that Converts with Mia Francis-Poulin
In marketing, we still see people using misleading sales copy for self benefit and profit without regard for the consumer. That’s why episode 65 of The Positively Living Podcast is about reversing the strategies we have been taught to use and replacing them with ethical copy that converts!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Mia Francis- Poulin shares the importance of taking responsibility of marketing with integrity and actionable steps you can take right now to infuse humanity back into the buying process—starting with your messaging.
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
Mia and I cover the following topics:
- What is ethical marketing and how we can spot sleazy sales tactics that we might not even recognize as such.
- Maintaining the respect of our clients while still making the sale with the copy we write and share.
- Why business owners have a responsibility to spread messages backed with integrity.
- Questions to ask yourself when creating copy for your business to stay in alignment with ethical and responsible sales strategies.
- Why ethical copy is actually more effective and leads to customer retention and loyalty.
It is possible to build a profitable business without doing so by any means necessary. There are avenues to make the sale all while doing what is morally and ethically right.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH MIA FRANCIS-POULIN :
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny