Etsy Marketing with YouTube
37: We are talking with Adrienne Carrie from the Crafty Little Gnome about all things Etsy and how a blog and YouTube channel fit into this handmade market. Adrienne is a jewelry artist and blogger. With her videos she helps people on a budget create DIY and craft projects by teaching them new skills via video. Adrian is a member of the Video Pursuit Membership Community and has been using video to help build her business.
I’m excited to have Adrienne join the Video Pursuit Podcast to discuss the Etsy world of online business and how she works it into her blogging and YouTube channel.
• Full Blog Post: https://www.meredithmarsh.co/blog/etsy-marketing-with-youtube
• Search & Rescue Framework for Rapid YouTube Growth: http://vidpromom.com/framework
• Get on the Video Pursuit Membership Waitlist: http://vidpromom.com/membership
• Social Video Blueprint: http://socialvideoblueprint.com
• Social Video Workshop: https://www.meredithmarsh.co/masterclass
• Video for Bloggers & Content Creators Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/videoforbloggers
Mentioned in this episode:
Crafty Little Gnomes, Adrienne's blog: Http://www.CraftyLittleGnomes.com
Crafty LIttle Knomes, Adrienne's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp87qxKHU7_vhDzywWb73Ng
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard, Adrienne's How to Sell on Etsy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnnOOjW0PUvRSShjyHQa4Q
Social Video Blueprint: http://socialvideoblueprint.com
Social Video Workshop: http://meredithmarsh.co/socialvideo
Bonus Episode: http://www.videopursuitpodcast.com/christmas-bonus-2018
🙌 SAY HELLO
- INSTAGRAM: @vidpromom
- YOUTUBE: youtube.com/vidpromom
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/vidpromom
- TWITTER: @meredithmarsh
I participate in various affiliate programs, including Amazon, and I sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links here.