Ever wonder where all your time goes each week? EP #208 - Den Lennie
Den slides his jab about all things business scaling and leadership. Den believes the two go hand in hand when it comes to scaling a business, and... on this topic, Den knows whereof he speaks.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- "I wanna grow my business but I don't want to have any ----- !" Can you guess how that sentence ends? Listen in at 1:20 to find out. (Barely a week goes by where Den doesn't hear this gripe come out a video freelancer's big yap.)
- What's more rare? (A ) A video freelancer who's successfully scaled his business as a one-man-operator, or (B) rocking horse shit? Answer: A (Hear about this at 2:25 )
- A "9-letter word" starting with "A" that's perhaps the most misunderstood and little-used business practice today. (HINT: Gary Vee talks about this business practice almost ad nauseam, and rightly so. - 5:00 )
- Why hiring workers from countries such as the Philippines or India is a win/win. - 6:10
- Insider outsourcing secrets. (Follow the two outsourcing tips given at 7:00 and you will find that outsourcing can be stress-free and very profitable.)
- How to hire a team for your freelance video business even if you have no office and work from home.
- A common trap that befalls many a video freelance when outsourcing. - 9:45
- The difference between a “manager of staff” and a leader. - 11:00
- Are you doing your own bookkeeping? If so, you might want to listen very closely at 14:00
- A dead giveaway that you're a control freak and resistant to outsourcing. (If you're doing what's mentioned at 14:10 , well... just listen, okay?)
- What "Opp Cost" is, and why you should do everything in your power to avoid it. - 15:10
- Ever wonder where all your time goes each week? (Well, now you can find out. Just use this little-known app Den mentions at 16:00 and you'll know exactly where you're spending your time and for how long... down to the minute.)
Support the show (https://www.denlennie.com/free-training)