• Anxiety: a feeling of worry and fear;
• Natural selection: a principle of evolution when random changes in an organism’s biology may lead it to being more successful in its environment;
• To shape: to have an important impact on the way something develops;
• To cope with: to manage a difficult situation;
• Life-threatening: possibly causing death;
• To go off (talking about an alarm): starts making its warning noise.
O really enjoy your podcasts
thanks for that podcast channel
like the channel
Faking it: Computers that spot a real smile
Is tourism harmful?
The future of food
Environmentally friendly living
Internet - good or bad?