Exploring Your Limiting Beliefs & Finding Your Purpose w/ Kathleen Sinclair
Today we have Kathleen Sinclair who earned her master's degree at 60-years-old, joined the Peace Corps at 63, and is now traveling the US in her trailer living the road life. Kathleen and I are getting into deep conversations with this episode and talking about the universal themes that permeate throughout time and are ageless, how to conquer limiting beliefs that may be keeping you stuck, and finding your purpose in life regardless of age.
What have been your limiting beliefs? How have they affected your life and goals? Send me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at Jason@ZeroToTravel.com.
I am so excited to partner with HomeExchange.com who makes it possible to see the world without paying for accommodations. Make sure you listen to the entire podcast to get the promo code to save you some extra cash when you get your first exchange.
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:30 Thoughts On Limiting Beliefs
- 13:50 Traveling In A Caravan
- 17:30 Finding A Purpose in Life
- 26:00 Freedom & Living Life Fully
- 29:00 Why Does The US Only Celebrate The Young
- 33:25 Strategies On Finding Your Purpose
- 40:00 Conquering Limiting Beliefs
- 44:25 Learning More About Yourself
- 45:45 Jobs vs. Career
- 47:20 Advice On Embracing Your Inner Calling
- 52:00 Hidden Gems In Traveling
- And so much more
- Find Kathleen On Her Website
- Follow Kathleen on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Medium
- Location Indie
- How To Create A Successful App, Travel By Sailboat, and The Lifestyle Entrepreneur's Mindset w/ Dane Homenick
- 5th Anniversary Special: Conscious Travel Mindset w/ Rob Greenfield
- 16 Mindset Hacks To Help You Travel Long Term
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!