Extraordinary Leader Series with Guest Host Don Frericks Part 5
This week, guest host Don Frericks takes the mic again to bring you extraordinary leaders from around the world. In this episode, he and Georg Schmundt-Thomas have an insightful conversation about intentional leadership, and provide many touchpoints for aspiring leaders.
Listen now to get inspired and learn:
- The organic elements of being a leader (9:51 )
- How rock climbing relates to leadership (10:08 )
- How to be results-oriented without being “competitive” (16:09 ).
Hear how Georg got “body slammed” with some feedback, what he took away from it, and the 70-20-10 Rule. (25:10 )
For aspiring leaders, learn from Georg as he describes:
- The keys to what accelerated his success (27:54 )
- How to get ahead in a fast-paced world (41:32 )
- How working for a bad boss can help you become an extraordinary leader (35:17 ).
Don and Georg close their tactical and inspiring conversation with Georg’s three keys to the mindset of a leader, and why they are crucial to your success. (48:31 )