FC Cincinnati head coach relieved after accusations of inappropriate comments
Our panel discusses maternal mortality, transportation for veterans, Mahogany's founder's new restaurant, and much more.
Later, at 32:45 , sports reporter Keenan Singleton joins the podcast to discuss FC Cincinnati, which relieved head coach Ron Jans his duties this week after accusations that he used racial slurs and made "extremely inappropriate comments."
- Too many black moms die of pregnancy-related causes, and a new effort is working to change that
- COLUMN: What all of us can learn from two black-owned businesses separated by nearly 200 years
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati awards millions in grants to fund new affordable housing
- This entrepreneur says her homelessness is why she strives to build her business and help others
- Getting to jobs, medical appointments is a big challenge for some veterans. Here's one possible fix
- After WCPO report, veteran surprises fellow veteran with help reinstating driver's license
- Cincinnati's most endangered malls: An I-Team analysis compares the viability of local retail centers
- Neighbor accuses Doug Evans of building industrial park on land meant for farming
- Union Township neighbor sues Evans Landscaping owner alleging industrial park is public nuisance
- Mahogany’s founder Liz Rogers opening Wing Champ in Sharonville
- FC Cincinnati coach Ron Jans accused of using racial slur, relieved of coaching duties
- FC Cincinnati coach was lying about his reason for ouster, according to club, players association
- FC Cincinnati's head coach joins a history of the Queen City's problematic sports personalities
- Jurgen Locadia eager to begin new chapter by joining FC Cincinnati
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.