Feeling Stuck? This One Simple Action Will Help You Feel Better Today
Have you ever felt better just going outside and getting some fresh air?
Well, there's a reason for that, and in today's episode, you'll discover why reconnecting with nature is such an incredible way to help us manage overwhelm, improve attention, ramp up productivity, regulate our mood and decrease stress
In this episode, you'll learn:
- how spending the equivalent of 0.3% of your day on this one action can help restore your attention and reduce stress
- how society's obsession with wanting to DO more is hurting us
- why humans feel so connected to nature from an evolutionary standpoint
- why self-care is never selfish and is the best way of providing care for others
- science-based reasons why connecting to nature improves our well-being, mood, and replenishes our cognitive resources
Connect with me:
Remember, self-care is not selfish!
And if you're ready to invest in yourself, to have someone by your side to help simplify your hectic life so you can spend more time with the people and activities you love, then click HERE to schedule a pro bono strategy call with me so we can help you refocus on what matters most in life.
That's the power of coaching, and that's what I'm obsessed with helping clients achieve: RESULTS
Loved this episode? Leave us a review and rating here