Final Fantasy XIV Is TOO Popular For Square Enix To Cope With - Kinda Funny Games Daily 12.16.21
Tim and Tam talk about new Splinter Cell remake info, changes at Bungie, Square Enix struggling to cope with Final Fantasy XIV's popularity, and more!
Time Stamps -
00:00:00 - Start
00:08:12 - Housekeeping
- This is our last week of regular content for the year before we go on break!
- The Blessing Show will be the last piece of Kinda Funny Games content of the year and that goes up on Monday the 20th.
- We’ll be back on January 3rd.
- Our Spider-Man No Way Home spoiler-free review is up today as a Screencast. That is me, Tim, Joey, and Kevin giving all of our thoughts on the movie without giving anything away. You can catch that on Youtube.com/kindafunny and podcast services around the globe.
- Thank you to our Patreon Producers: Pranksy, Black Jack, & Greg Miller Returns to Content Next Month, Nick Should Quit Now!
The Roper Report -
00:10:50 - First Splinter Cell Remake Details Shared – GameSpot, Jessica Howard
00:22:15 - Bungie CEO Responds To Report Of Toxic Workplace Culture – GameSpot, James Carr
00:33:10 - Ad
00:37:26 - FFXIV Sales Suspended Due To Server Congestion – GameSpot, Jenny Zheng
00:43:15 - Ernie Hudson says a new Ghostbusters game is “definitely happening,” confirms his involvement – Ghost Busters News
00:49:00 - Out today Reader mail -
00:57:00 - congrats - Takibi
00:58:50 - You‘re Wrong
Tomorrow’s Hosts:Blessing and Janet