Finding Balance: Prioritizing Self-Care Part 1
- Defining Self-Care: Self-care refers to deliberate actions taken to promote and preserve one's physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Self-care is not selfish
- Self-care is self-preservation
- Self-care is not a luxury; it's a necessity.
- Self-care is giving yourself permission to pause.
- Self-care is an investment in your mind, body, and soul.
- Self-care is how you take your power back
- Quote of the Day
- "Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what's left of you." - Katie Reed
- Ways self-care can elevate your Podium Life
- Rest and Recovery:
- Physical Recovery: Must prioritize adequate sleep, nutrition, and active rest to allow their bodies to repair and rebuild, reducing the risk of injury and enhancing performance.
- Mental Recovery: Resting the mind through practices like mindfulness, meditation, and relaxation techniques helps manage stress, enhance focus, and improve decision-making abilities.
Support the show
More ways to connect
- Email: iamMichelleCarter@gmail.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store