Finding Contentment in an Endlessly Dissatisfied World with Jamie Varon • 231
We will learn:
- Why more isn’t always better.
- How to find contentment through unlearning things.
- How to balance dissatisfaction as a state of mind vs a healthy motivator.
Do you ever feel like your happiness is just waiting for the right circumstances?
We get into these habits of looking for the things that could be better. Instead of seeing the beauty and perfection in all things, we train our minds to see how something could be more beautiful or where its lacking in perfection.
So that’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Jamie Varon. Her writing has been seen across the internet for over a decade. And now she’s the author of Radically Content: Being Satisfied in an Endlessly Dissatisfied World.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/231
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
- Support Mind Love Sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.