Finding Hope & Listening to Intuition | Steph Catudal
Today's episode uncovers a true tale of resilience, love, and hope as we delve into a deeply personal journey with author Steph Catudal, chronicled in her New York Times bestselling memoir, Everything All At Once. This riveting conversation explores:
- The terrifying moment when Steph's husband, Rivs, was admitted to the hospital with what appeared to be COVID-19, only to be diagnosed with the same rare cancer that claimed her father's life.
- The 84-day battle for survival that Rivs endured on life support, with the ever-present specter of a grim prognosis.
- Steph's struggle to provide hope for her young daughters while grappling with the reality of their father's condition.
- How she sought solace in writing and spirituality, discovering the power of vulnerability and the strength of human connection amid profound disruption.
- The role of suffering in opening up to love and the untapped potential of kindness and intuition when navigating life's most challenging times.
Listen in as Steph reveals the tenacity and faith that fueled her fight for her husband's life and how dealing with loss alongside children can force us to face reality with unwavering honesty. Unveil the transformative power of adversity and learn how we can all find light in our darkest hours.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Mark Nepo about moving through tender moments in life.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.