Finding Motivation In Taking Action
COVID-19 has impacted entrepreneurs in unpredictable ways and while some are thriving, many others are struggling to stay motivated. Do you need some encouragement? And some advice on how to keep moving forward when you don’t feel motivated? That’s what this episode will support you with.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares three steps with you that you can take to find motivation in taking action.
We discuss in this episode, on finding motivation in taking action:
- Why motivation is not a feeling. (3:02 )
- Why taking action isn't always the effect of motivation. (6:17 )
- Why you should use the five-second rule. (8:40 )
- The three-step process to get motivated through action. (11:11 )
- Why celebrating your wins is an important part of staying motivated. (14:29 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/23
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/23
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.