Finding Your Unique Voice | Elizabeth Gilbert, Morgan Harper Nichols & Lisa Congdon
Discover the power of your unique voice with our special compilation episode featuring exclusive insights from best-selling author Elizabeth Gilbert, artist Lisa Congdon, and poet Morgan Harper Nichols. In this richly engaging dialogue:
• We explore the life-changing journey of self-discovery, creativity, and expressing authenticity.
• Hear how each of these iconic creatives navigated their paths, found their unique voices, and the impact they made in their respective fields.
• Learn about common themes that arose from these conversations - invaluable for anyone on their own journey of self-expression.
• Listen to a unique blend of wisdom, vulnerability, and inspiring personal stories that reveal universal truths about curiosity, openness, and owning one's own experience.
Whether you're overcoming creative hurdles or just beginning to explore your potential, this episode promises to ignite new questions and possibilities. So join us as we delve into the depths of unique expression and identity. Find your voice, amplify your impact.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.