Five @ Five 006 w/ Andy Rogers PA-C
This week's episode of Five @ Five features Andy Rogers PA-C answering your questions.
This week's questions:
1. I've gained weight since my last pellet. I'm a female. I know it's probably a few different things. What do you think could be going on?
2. I'm a male in his mid forties. Should I be thinking about hormone therapy? I'm not showing symptoms, but where should I want my testosterone levels?
3. How does PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma) for hair regrowth work?
4. What's your current thoughts on stem cells for anti-aging?
5. You once said that you loved Metformin for anti-aging. Who should be thinking about doing that and why?
What did you think of this episode of the podcast? Let us know by leaving a review!
Connect with Performance Medicine:
Sign up for our weekly newsletter: https://performancemedicine.net/doctors-note-sign-up/
YouTube: Performance Medicine Audio