Five @ Five 007 w/ Dr. Rogers
Five @ Five is a weekly live Q&A Show with Dr. Rogers. To submit your question for Dr. Rogers, you can do that by connecting with us on Facebook and sending us a direct message.
This week's Five @ Five featured questions:
1. I'm a 45 year old male, and I feel tired and fatigued. I'm stressed. Should I consider hormone therapy? My testosterone level is 400 and my doctor says it's normal.
2. I'm a male on hormone therapy. Should I be concerned about prolactin?
3. When should a female start to get her hormones checked? What levels should she be concerned about?
4. You talk a lot about low hormones causing weight gain. Is it the low hormones causing weight gain, or just the lack of energy and being tired?
5. What thyroid medications do you recommend?
6. What brand of Berberine do you recommend and what dosage?
What did you think of this episode of the podcast? Let us know by leaving a review!
Connect with Performance Medicine:
Sign up for our weekly newsletter: https://performancemedicine.net/doctors-note-sign-up/
YouTube: Performance Medicine Audio