Five @ Five #008 w/ Dr. Rogers
Five @ Five is our weekly Q&A Show with Dr. Rogers on all things integrative medicine and health and wellness. On this week's show we had some amazing questions:
1. Should I be tracking my Vitamin D levels? Where should my Vitamin D levels be?
2. I'm a male on hormone therapy. What supplements should I be on that complement BHRT?
3. I know you're a big believer in vitamins and supplements. What vitamins are you currently taking?
4. What's your current stance on Chelation therapy?
5. You mentioned the Oxygen Concentrator on one of your recent newsletter emails. Anything else you can use that for besides migraines?
What did you think of this episode of the podcast? Let us know by leaving a review!
Connect with Performance Medicine:
Sign up for our weekly newsletter: https://performancemedicine.net/doctors-note-sign-up/
YouTube: Performance Medicine Audio