Five @ Five #009 w/ Dr. Rogers
In this episode of Five @ Five, Dr. Rogers answers some great questions on hormones, IV Therapy and anti-aging.
This week's featured questions:
1. As a 50 year old man, is a hormone panel twice a year enough for labs or should I be checking other levels consistently?
2. You've mentioned Cialis and Metformin as great anti aging drugs. Should men be taking both as they get older?
3. How to treat allergies with high dose Vitamin C or Vitamin C infusion?
4. You mentioned hematocrits and estradiol conversion in this week's Doctor's Note. When on hormone therapy as a man, are those the two things you need to watch out for the most?
5. What's the biggest thing you took away from the COVID-19 pandemic when it comes to staying healthy?
What did you think of this episode of the podcast? Let us know by leaving a review!
How to connect and learn more with Performance Medicine:
Sign up for our weekly newsletter: https://performancemedicine.net/doctors-note-sign-up/
YouTube: Performance Medicine Audio