Five @ Five #013 w/ Dr. Rogers
In this episode of Five @ Five, Dr. Rogers answers your questions!
This week's questions:
1. I'm glad that you touched on intermittent fasting, I have been doing this religiously since the end of February. I typically stay on a 19/5 to 20/4 schedule that varies to no more that 16/8 on rare days. I stick strictly to black coffee, unsweetened herbal tea, and water during fasting. My trouble is that I haven't had any positive changes, I have actually gained some weight and I am still fatigued, and have trouble getting up in the mornings. I still eat responsibly and stay close to the auto-immune diet each day. My thyroid tests have come back regular so I'm really not sure what to do next. This has been discouraging.
2. Can testosterone cause weight gain in women?
3. How do you know if your thyroid is normal versus optimal? Where do you want your thyroid numbers to be?
4. How often should you get your insulin levels checked?
5. Is IGG food sensitivity testing a one time test or does that change?
What did you think of this episode of the podcast? Let us know by leaving a review!
Connect with Performance Medicine!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter: https://performancemedicine.net/doctors-note-sign-up/
YouTube: Performance Medicine Audio