Followers Book Club
Followers by Megan Angelo is a thought provoking take on influencer culture. The book alternates between the present day story of Orla and Floss living in modern day New York with their own reality TV show; and Marlow, 35 years from now living in a town called Constellation where influencers have become government employees and have their lives broadcasted 23/7. It’s sharp and witty (and a bit of a cautionary tale - when does sharing go TOO FAR?) This book is a great conversation starter and will take you on a wild ride from New York to California to a futuristic (internet-free) colony called Atlantis. We couldn’t put this book down and are still thinking about it weeks later!
- Under Armour Eclipse Sports bra (not the one with the zip)
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Love is Blind on Netflix
- The Outsider on HBO
- Urban Stems x East Olivia flowers
- You Are Not Alone by Green Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Our Stop by Laura Jane Williams
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
- Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver (Comes out early March)
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica
February Book Club Book:
- Penguin Random House: For the month of March commit to 10-30 minutes #readtosleep and let us know how it’s going! To enter to win Parachute Bedding and 25 free books at prh.com/badonpaper
- Clear: 2 months Free go to clearme.com/bopclear and use code BOPCLEAR at checkout.
- Rothy’s: Try Rothy’s at rothys.com/bop
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!