Food and Nutrition Myths About Prostate
Hola amigos! Welcome back!
What does nutrition science really say about cancer? For Men’s Health November, David dives into nutrition myths surrounding prostate cancer.
Highlights of this episode:
- Prostate Cancer
- Nutrients of Interest
- Inflammation Pathways
Where do I go from here?
- Listener Feedback Survey is still open! Click here to give your feedback. Four lucky participants will be randomly selected to receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com!
- David’s book releases next year. It focuses on real clients, heroes and sheroes, that took one small bite towards their health that improved energy, mood, or sleep. The website has a sign-up sheet to launch a feedback group prior to publishing!
- If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, iHeartRadio, Castbox, etc!
- Hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
- Big Ask: Leave a Review! Please, take a few minutes and leave me a review on your podcast app. Each review helps other listeners find the podcast, which provides me with the ability to continue bring you unique content. So spread the love. Loss for words? Just write what you like about the show.
- Share the show with friends.
If you want to work with us, schedule an appointment or a free 15-minute discovery call. Explore our website and click Schedule an Appointment. Or, reach us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 678-568-4717.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite to start transforming your life.
Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul!