For the Spouse of an Addict—How to "Let Go and Let God."
The devastating pain and confusion caused by your husband's porn addiction can easily create a distance or wall between you and God. In this episode, Mark and Steve talk about the realities of Betrayal Trauma HOW you can "let go and let God"—which is NOT easy!—
- Marital Betrayal—WHY would God allow this to happen???
- Manipulation and "Gaslighting" may cause you to doubt your intuition!
- Why didn't God tell you along the way about your husband's betrayal?
- If God won't protect you, then you have to protect yourself? Who has your back?
- Deeply flawed religious/cultural traditions about "men being more sexual" and a woman's obligation to meet her husband's "needs."
- How to develop a personal "alliance" with God FIRST and then look to the marriage.
- How to establish a CLEAR division of responsibilities—HIS recovery; YOUR healing; the marriage—a "3-part deal" with God enabling and empowering all of it.
Visit the PBSE website at: pbsepodcast.com
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn
How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage
Ready to STOP Keeping Secrets in your marriage?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/no-more-secrets-in-your-marriage
What is the difference between "True Intimacy" and "sex" in a marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/true-intimacy-vs-sex-in-marriage