Forging Ahead — or Plowing Through
Just like 2020, this past year didn’t turn out like we expected. And, yet, we got through it. In this episode, we reconnect with three women who were on our show during the height of the pandemic to find out what they’ve been up to and how they’re making sense of the big shifts in society, our workplaces, and our lives. The questions they’re asking themselves are important ones: Is the path I’m on the right one? What does a “healthy and happy me at work” look like?
We discuss the value of self-reflection, why we’ve generally been putting it off, and the introspection that the death of a family member brings about. The Amys reflect on two recent losses, how they managed grief and work, and the lessons they took away from those experiences.
- “How to Cope with Anticipatory Grief at Work,” by Sabina Nawaz
- “Make Space for Grief After a Year of Loss,” by Gianpiero Petriglieri
- “How Women Who’ve Lost Work Are Coping,” by Women at Work
- “Starting Your Career in a Pandemic,” by Women at Work
- “Has Anything Changed for Black Women at Work?” by Women at Work
Sign up to get the Women at Work monthly newsletter.
Email us: email@example.com