Former All Black Rugby Legend Xavier Rush | Episode 19
Xavier Rush is a Former All Black and Cardiff Blue rugby player.
Xavier talks about:
- Why he went to his job on the building site when he also signed as a professional rugby player
- What his mother taught him
- How it felt becoming an All Black
- How he’s going to be a dad to his daughters
- Why his favourite words are ‘How can i…’
- How he now runs a property and a hair clinic - HQ
- The power of manifestation
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
Podcast Like a Pro: https://www.podcastlikeapro.co.uk/
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.