DiscoverThe Angles of Lattitude Podcast | Learn from the Successes of the Creatively Self Employed | How-To | Inspiration | MindsetForming Good Habits through Chance: How Success Dice Can Help you Build Your Decision Making Skills with Andrew Kaplan (AoL 108)
Forming Good Habits through Chance: How Success Dice Can Help you Build Your Decision Making Skills with Andrew Kaplan (AoL 108)
Procrastination is a reality for everyone in some form. Many people struggle day in and day out with getting things done that they know should be done.
Most of the time, those folks are struggling simply because they are playing a reactive role in life vs one that is proactive.
They let their circumstances control what they're doing.
On the other hand, successful people choose what they're going to do and then act accordingly.
But how do you know what's right to act on? We can spend a ton of time and energy figuring out just that part.
But - what if you could have something that would help you decide what to work on or do next?
Today's guest, Andrew Kaplan, has invented just that: Success Dice.
Like many of us, Andrew struggled with a lot of things in his life. In fact, at one point, he hit an all time low.
However, after creating the prototype of the success dice, he found himself achieving more than he ever had in years prior.
In this session, Andrew shares with us how Success Dice came to be, how they help him battle procrastination, and why we could all use them.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
* How has his career helped lead him to where he's at? 9:13
* How did being a part of the Foundation help Andrew? 15:57
* How can someone deal with procrastination in their lives? 23:41
* What's people's main mistake when they're trying to actually get things done? 29:43
* How did the idea of the Success Dice begin? 31:41
* Since there is an element of chance when using dice, how is using Success Dice beneficial in the long run? 35:41
* Who are Andrew's top 3 influencers? 43:26
* What's a fact from today that would blow the mind of someone from 10 years ago? 46:02
* Smallest decision he's made that has had the largest impact on his life? 48:34
* What's a service that doesn't exist that he'd gladly pay for? 49:30
* ... and MUCH more!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Andrew Online: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook Page
* What to Say When You Talk to Yourself by Dr. Shad Helmstetter (Amazon Link)
* Go for No! by Richard Fenton (Amazon Link)
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Introduction to Success Dice:
Tony Robbins on not letting the Opinions of Others Affect You:
Even Pagan on The New Wealth (pt1):
Kamal Ravikant talks Love and Entrepreneurship:
Thanks for Listening!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store