Free your mind
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- the Black Lives Matter movement
- the protests and looting in the US
- people waking up to the injustice in the US and having real conversations about it
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- a movement = A large body of people interested in a common issue, idea, or concern that is of continuing significance and who are willing to take action. Movements seek to change attitudes or institutions, not just policies.
- to sweep something under the rug = To ignore a problem. To pretend a problem doesn't exist
- out in the open = public knowledge, not hidden from people; no longer a secret
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)