Fri. 03/27 - The Two Tracks of Vaccine Development
The prime minister of Britain has tested positive for COVID-19, why there is a shortage of eggs at the moment, med school students might be getting a field promotion to join the frontlines, the obscure plan that might mean the US Postal Service will have a big role in keeping the country going in coming months, the two current vaccine development tracks, and running the numbers at this moment in time––how many cases should we expect, and how many deaths?
- TalkSpace.com, enter code: "briefing" for $100 off your first month
- Stamps.com, enter code: "briefing"
- Exclusive: Senior U.S. Medical Students at New York University Offered Early Graduation to Combat Covid-19 (Brief19)
- Med Schools Plan Early Graduations To Rush Students To COVID Frontlines (Talking Points Memo)
- The Postal Service's Surprising Role in Surviving Doomsday (Wired)
- How Will the Coronavirus End? (The Atlantic)
- With masks, ventilators in short supply, governors and hospitals call for federal intervention (Washington Post)
- Experts Say The Coronavirus Outlook Has Worsened, But The Trajectory Is Still Unclear (538)
- Coronavirus Daily Briefing YouTube channel