From Barry Island to Necker Island with Andrea Callanan - Part 2 | Episode 17
Andrea Callanan is an international speaker, coach and author.
Andrea talks about:
- Dealing with fear
- The benefits of getting help to negotiate life
- Imposter Syndrome
- Fear and Fear of being visible (especially for women)
- What happens when she talks to room of men on 6 figures about ego
- What you can do to have a successful 2020
- Why setting intentions are better than goals
- How to go after what your heart desires
- The importance of finding your ‘Why’
- The power of visualisation and vision boards
- The power of gratitude
- How she got invited to Richard Branson’s Necker Island
2020 Free intentions setting workbook:
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.