From Depression To Crypto Billionaire: Ethereum Cofounder Anthony Diiorio
“The paradigm is shifting where Google and Facebook won’t control your identity. You will decide how it’s monetized.” - Anthony Diiorio
(click to tweet)
A passion for cryptocurrency is a passion for truth.
So much is behind closed doors in the fiat currency model. The national governments can print more money whenever they want, putting the surplus into circulation to create inflation. With cryptocurrency, the entire network of transactions is exposed. And someone who has a passion for this model has a passion for truth.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show, we are joined by Anthony Diiorio, a cofounder of Ethereum, and also the CEO & Founder of Decentral & Jaxx. Anthony discovered cryptocurrency in 2012, when Bitcoin’s price was just under $10, and has forged a career in the space since. In this interview, Anthony talks about everything from the future of cryptocurrency to how to find your path from a set of passions and interests. Tune in to apply these insights to your crypto investing strategy or any path in your career!
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“Most people don’t understand crypto right away because they don’t have sound economic thinking and an understanding of money theory.” - Anthony Diiorio
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Most people don’t understand crypto right away because they don’t have sound economic thinking and an understanding of money theory
- Coinbase also acts as a bank by holding your money in a centralized location
- You can theoretically lose your money on Coinbase
- The paradigm is shifting where Google and Facebook won’t control your identity
- You will decide how it’s monetized
- With Jaxx, the users are the only ones with access to the keys
- The humble get rewarded; you don’t need to be mean to make money
- You have to find something to live for
- Take care of yourself with meditation, yoga, eating healthy, etc.