From Homelessness to Running a Multi-Million Dollar Business - Rebecca Contreras
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rebecca Contreras. We talked about her struggles and how she overcame insurmountable odds to achieve the success she has today.
Rebecca Contreras had been a “lost girl” for almost two decades when, at age 19, she found herself to be a dropout and a welfare-dependent teenage mother. Her new book, Lost Girl recounts her journey from getting off welfare to eventually advising President George W. Bush. After serving in government for 15 years, and cutting her teeth in consulting for ten years, Rebecca is now the owner of AvantGarde, which currently has 100+ employees nationwide.
We discuss the following:
- All about Rebecca Contreras
- Rebecca’s story
- Mental illness issue in America
- The thought of giving up and being a fighter
- How faith helped her
- High levels of estrogen and sugar addiction
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Old-school mentality towards health
- Obesity and food addiction
- How to start fighting for a better day
- Where to find Rebecca Contreras
- Rebecca Contreras: https://www.rebeccacontreras.com/
- Book: https://amzn.to/3pDErbd
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RebeccaAnnContreras/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rebeccaanncontreras/
- AvantGarde: https://www.avantgarde4usa.com/
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use code NWJ at carnivorebar.com to get 10% off your order.