From International Model to Surviving Cancer with Author, Christine Handy.
Meet Christine Handy - a mother, best-selling author, breast cancer survivor, motivational speaker, FOX News breast cancer expert, and humanitarian. In this episode, we talked about her journey from being an international model to surviving cancer and what led her to become who she is today.
- 3:31 - How her life changed a decade ago
- 6:01 - "Life built on sand crumbles"
- 7:10 - A serving heart gave her joy
- 10:23 - Living from the "outside-in"
- 11:27 - On writing her story
- 13:13 - How she came up with the book title
- 16:42 - How her sickness affected her family
- 19:50 - Tips on self-esteem
- 24:35 - Losing her self-worth
- 27:00 - "You never know what's behind that beautiful picture"
- 28:20 - Getting joy from non-profit passion projects
- 31:39 - How she "recharged" after all that chemotherapy
- 36:23 - Self-love is not selfish
Check out the transcript for this episode in case you missed anything, and click on my website Mindfully Recharged Podcast by Mariana Thomas for the full show notes and information about my guest, Christine Handy.
Download your FREE GUIDE to Mindful and Energetic Living here, and subscribe to this podcast!
See you in Episode 20!
Buzzsprout podcast link: http://mindfullyrecharged.marianathomas.com/
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: