From Mass Effect to Dragon’s Den + Gretta + Kim Hansen and Kelly Wright + 011
- I speak with Kim Hansen and Kelly Wright, former game designers who have created a tech startup known as Gretta
- How games are slightly more fun than computational linguistics
- Their experience working on the Mass Effect series
- Working on educational games
- Why Myst is not the best model for a kids game
- Working on UX for Eon Altar – which fuses tabletop role-playing with a couch co-op. Also smartphones.
- Robot Round Robin – the gamified survey they use to test their speech-to-text algorithms
- How games give inspiration and motivation for real life
Share this Episode:
1-click Twitteer share
1-click Facebook share
1-click Google+ share
Link to this episode
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Radiopublic
Find the show online:
+7 Intelligence Website
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store