From Self-Taught SEO Expert To Head of SEO at Foundr Magazine with Jeremy Noronha
Jeremy Noronha dropped out of college in pursuit of becoming a digital nomad. He started his journey traveling around India with $200 to his name, all while learning how to pick up clients along the way. His resourcefulness helped him achieve his goals early on. Learn:
- How he landed clients with no experience
- How he eventually landed a gig at Foundr Magazine as the head of their SEO
- The surprising/easy way of how you can learn the skills to go remote
- The key to landing clients
- Insightful tips on how to get into a career doing SEO
- Why he quit social media
- How he overcame challenges by mastering your mindset
- How he now makes money online through his blog www.JeremyNoronha.com.
This episode is inspiring, yet practical and informative, sharing with you the specifics of how you too can start working online while traveling the world.
Want to join WiFly Nomads?
Click here to learn more https://www.wiflynomads.com/
OR apply now https://www.wiflynomads.com/wifly-nomads-apply-now
Like the podcast? Be sure to leave us a 5-star review and subscribe.
Connect with Jeremy
Jeremy is originally from India and joined us from Hanoi, Vietnam where he's spending a couple weeks before hopping over to a new country. You can follow his journey at www.JeremyNoronha.com.
Listening? Get Involved. While you're listening be sure to add a screenshot of the episode you're listening to on Instagram and tag @theremotenomad so we can share it with our community.
Sign up for our free email training series here: http://bit.ly/RemoteWorkJumpstart