From Waste to Watches (& Sunnies!) - Eoin, Crann
Eoin McGuinness is behind Crann, an Irish company that sells watches and sunglasses, made from what others would consider to be waste. I hope you enjoy this chat as much as I enjoyed having it! Give them a follow to on Instagram @crann.co.
- [08:20 ] What sparked Eoin to be eco-conscious.
- [20:25 ] How Crann came about.
- [16:20 ] How the sunglasses and watches are made and where the materials are sourced.
- [20:35 ] Is it upcycling or downcycling? And how are Crann carbon neutral?
- [25:50 ] What's the packaging like?
- [28:10 ] Do you remember your first customers?
- [31:10 ] UV, blue light filtering and lifetime warranties.
- [36:30 ] Random questions!
Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/bookofleaves.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.