Front End Chatter #161
Welcome to Front End Chatter, Britain’s favourite biking and egg-throwing podcast, presented by Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves, and supported by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and bikesocial.co.uk, the best and most complete motorcycling website on the, er, web.
On episode 161 of FEC:
- When is a MotoGP crash a mistake and when is it reckless riding, and what’s the difference?
- what is a Maeving RM1 and are friends electric?
• Mufga puts his best foot forward at the Royal Enfield Slide School
- RIP Steve Harris, one third of Harris Performance
- How much power is too much, and what does too much feel like?
- How do we ride with people who are slower than us, and is it ok to get a bit frustrated sometimes?
- Is a slow, safe rider a ‘better’ rider than a quicker but riskier rider?
All this and much more, including pillow-fighting.
Thanks for your ears, please spread the good word (and the bad ones), and get us on the socials: